Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My First Boat Ride











I went on one of those Doggy Cruises, with my Mommy & Her Bro. Daddy was suppose to go but had to work .






I had soo much fun .. too bad none of my puggle people came..






we went all over the river got to see the sights.. the captain kept on giving use treatst .. yummy .. got to hear all about the Buildings on the water .. and got soo much info ,..






I even got my own seat .. it was a beautiful day ..






after the ride we went to a cafe and hung out at the water front next to the boats ..

2 comments:

Mr. Puggle® said...

Cool! Boat Ride.


Hi! I am Mr. Puggle. I am a south side Chicago wild and crazy dog. I am stopping by to tell you about the new store I opened. It has all sorts of cool puggle stuff. Check it out at www.mrpuggle.com . I will be adding more designs really soon.

If you send me a high resolution picture of yourself or your Mom and Dad, I can snaz it up and put it on everything in the store for you. You could have your own free isle in my store of just you. I can even put your name on everything too. How cool to have a Doggie T-Shirt with your picture and name on it.


I will have to look into your Puggle group. That is so cool. What a crazy site that must be with all us crazy cute puggles running around.


Nice to meet you and hope you get to go on the boat again soon!

Mr. Puggle

Ariel said...

Hi my name is Ariel and it is so nice to meet you. It looks like you had a great time on the boat ride. My human Granny would of loved to take me with you on the boat. So sorry I do not know of too many activities in the Chicagoland area for Puggles to attend. She takes me everywhere she can. I am very interested in joining the Chicago Puggle Group. I am at http://www.puggleariel.blogspot.com I did add you to my Puggle internet friend. Love the pics hope to meet you real soon.
Licks and Wags, Ariel ♥